View Single Post
      01-10-2019, 02:48 PM   #2883
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Just go for your hour whenever you want. Give her notice and she can put in more effort to be there at the same time...or not.
You do make it sound like it's less of an issue than what it is. It honestly seems like her lack of hustle in life is spilling over into mine. I guess I would like to be considered enough to get a phone call after she leaves work explaining what the game plan is. I would like to be back from the gym, showered and in bed before 9:30, not just leaving the gym at that time. This is nothing to her as she usually stays up til 1:00 a.m. and I just can't do that anymore. I'm 42 and 4 hours of sleep on a 10 hour work day makes for an extremely grouchy person. Not to mention that I have certain windows of when I eat, when I work out etc. I've been about 40-50 pounds over weight my entire life and I am finally doing something about it. She might weigh 125 and eats whatever she wants and looks amazing. Quite honestly she doesn't even need to go to the gym. The only reason she goes is because she can workout and tan for cheaper than what she was paying to just tan.

I think I've already decided to just go after work and tell her to meet me there, we'll just have to drive separately. Aside from 20 minutes of cardio we don't workout together anyway, it's just a time management thing. If I go early and she goes late, there is no point in us even trying to see each other as I'll be asleep by the time she is done.
Appreciate 1