Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
The first one that comes to mind is insecurity. If a woman is insecure she IS clingy. No exception. We as humans need to feel wanted. Insecure women will go out of their way to get this dopamine boost of feeling wanted and/or needed. This goes hand in hand with number two which is overachieving to get your attention. This will be done by buying gifts, calling/texting way more than they should, making something that should be a small simple gesture into something grand. Both are HUGE red flags of this behavior.

Other traits not limited to:
Social Media Stalking - also asking lots of questions about your posts, other peoples comments or who people are.....in short this goes back to insecurity.

Inviting themselves to be somewhere you are, especially in public. If you've been dating for a while and time spent together is limited, as it can be, this is acceptable; in the early stages of dating, it is not.

Acts upset, sad or jealous if you go out without them - jealousy

Doesn't like anyone that you know that is more attractive than they are - again jealousy

Being too quiet or withholding their opinion, when you know they have one, in hopes of not upsetting you.

Suddenly not hanging out with their friends anymore or alienating themselves from their own clique, crew, squad whatever the youngsters call their posse these days.

Constant reassurance of how you feel. If they are constantly asking for your approval this causes alarm bells to ring as well.

I'm sure there are plenty more, but these are the ones to come to the forefront of my mind/experiences.
noted

on other news, i went soap shopping with a friend of mine. she's actually a cool human being and we get along very well. on the way back she said she thought i had a crush on her and i told her i thought she had a crush on me, not as a comeback but as an actual observation - looking forward to see how that unfolds.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00