cmyx6go
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
I live right outside the city and worked in the city at the time the planes hit. If it wasn't for me getting injured and just out of the hospital I would have been on the pile doing what needed to be done. I lost two close people in the Trade Center that day and know many who were there in the months following. Firemen, construction and Cops. More then a few of the guys I know have issues related to Ground Zero and they all have been getting care and assistance. Not saying everyone is pleased but many have been and are still getting services they need. There’s always room for improvement and the same holds true for most good health ins policies.
My other half is a NYPD detective and worked out at the landfill in Staten Island for about a year where they were sorting the debris looking for remains to ID. So many of his friends and colleagues have gotten sick with different kinds of cancers and have died. It's so sad. Some of them were already retired when they got sick and never signed up for the benefits.

Last edited by cmyx6go; 06-12-2019 at 01:30 PM..