02-18-2022, 09:37 AM   #12541
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Honestly you're not wrong, I'm not sure about the interested/not part. I didn't ask more than once (obviously know better than that), and for what its worth she ended up replying later on too. She either is genuinely a horrible texter or her MO is "ehhh whatever sure why not". Either way, not feeling it 100%. I understand not wanting to text someone 24/7 (neither do I) but this is just terrible communication lol

Not a fan of the double guessing though. Feeling like there's some games being played that I'm not looking forward to be a part of.

Expiration date is long with Pickles absolutely, and I don't think I'm rushing into anything. I won't contest you on the "your mojo isnt flowing right", though.
Going off how you hit it off and finished off at the party i would say she is definitely "interested" but how much she is interested is always the difficult question, you followed up fine in my opinion not too soon not too late (gotta strike while the iron is still hot). My date took over 5hours to reply from when I asked her out yesterday (which is really slow for her).

Tbh I never bought the horrible texting thing especially with millennials because lets face it for the most part we are looking at our phone at least close to 60% of the day checking emails, texts, playing games, reading articles, etc. I can understand an hour or 2 but thats it as far as response time.

The games suck for sure, its always annoying when in the beginning there are no games and a lot of transparency and then later on the games begin...