View Single Post
      05-27-2022, 06:37 AM   #13077
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 View Post
I have had that happen to me multiple times. Women tried to pin the baby on me as I was able to provide more than the other guy who she slept with.

The look on their faces was priceless when I showed them my documents proving that I was indeed sterile.
When I was a younger person (and a total remorseless jitrag) I ended up being side-dick with this chick. I didn't know she was in a relationship in the beginning but when I found out I didn't really stop because it was good shit and really convenient (basically on-call pussy somehow, never asked).

I finally saw better and kicked the addiction only to run into her like 6 months later VERY preggers. Now I'm pretty sure I always wrapped it up but admittedly was usually drunk/high as shit by the time she'd come over so, you know. First time in my life I felt a knot in my stomach, like for real felt like it was twisted into a knot. But then she is like, "yeah, my boyfriend and I got serious again and then I immediately got pregnant."

That sobered me up, no more stupidity, basically manned up from that point forward and never did any stupid shit like that again.

Edit: Fucking forum software blowing up my time stamp, supposed to start 52 seconds in.
Appreciate 1