View Single Post
      05-26-2022, 01:52 PM   #13072
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
It's true. I've had two try it since my procedure in 2008. One in particular was quite adamant following our entanglement in 2012 and even stated, "I read online that you can still get someone pregnant after a vasectomy."……to which I replied, "Yeah, maybe the first 30 days following the procedure while you may still have some motile sperm in your semen, but not 4 years later Jeni (that was her name). I've been clinically sterile since 2008. Nice try! You might want to hit up the other dude you had sex with because if you are pregnant, it's probably his." She was offended, but later reneged on her allegation after getting her period and speaking to her doctor about what caused the delay. Silliness!
That's less insane though - it's fair to assume she's somehow pregnant if her period didn't show on time, and maybe just maybe it could be yours eve though you say you're sterile. She may not have been sleeping with anyone else.

The other way is sleeping with multiple dudes, presumably unprotected, then picking one and trying to snare them when she did get pregnant. Or worse; going and deliberately getting pregnant by some other guy specifically to snare you with - that would be really insane!
Appreciate 1
________4157.00