View Single Post
      08-26-2019, 12:33 PM   #1080
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Tomorrow I complete my current insulin drug trial, and am free to "adjust" my eating habits to my own desires. During the trial I was compelled to eat 3-a-day meals, and use their titration for insulin based on my blood sugar levels.
While I have the sun shining and the pool is swim-able, I'm going to try that every other day during the week, then compliment with bike (actually on the road on weekends) I have both an elliptical and recumbent bike at home in the Wii-room, and those rarely get used so time for timer! 200lbs is just too heavy for running, my knee is taking a beating and pretty congested these days. Soccer should have started up, but we are a bit delayed so I can shed a bit more before that starts up.

Food is my enemy really. That boneless rib-eye was SOOOO good last night. I scorched it a bit getting the asparagus/shrooms ready to go on the grill with them, but the marbling made it still so juicy!!!
I'm the same way with food. I have no problems going hard at the gym and staying dedicated. I actually pay really close attention to what I eat, i just tend to (feel like) I have issues with my portions. I track my calories and stay inside my caloric range for the day but I still feel like I eat too much. Bulking for the first time this month has really been a challenge. I've been eating at times when I just wasn't hungry in order to get my calories in for the day.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00