Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyriian View Post
Base Challenger SXT or the Camaro V6, both offering over 300 horsepower for about the same money, much more weight though
They do have great presence, and eat the BRZ/FRS all day long for breakfast in a straight line. But neither are known to be great at handling. I am talking strictly straight out of the box.

In that the 86/BRZ is again, closer to a MX-5, but then the MX5 is a 2 seater

So while we can say that the car could use more power, really it is unique in the market. Someone shopping for an American coupe isn't shopping at a Subaru/Toyota dealer, and someone buying an MX5 is buying a MX5
See my post about tracking these cars. Stock, they are boats and all bark and no bite when there are turns involved. I would hesitate take an 86 to the drag strip, conversly taking base Challengers and Camaros stumble about a technical track isn't that fun if you really want to run with genuine sports cars. That being said, handling and braking can be tuned on these cars with a higher ceiling than an NA 86. Totally different customers like you said. It's a shame we don't have more options, the Supra 2.0 is closer in price, but still in another price category.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0