11-22-2018, 02:39 AM   #7
ChristosD
First Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: m135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
Well, all the rattle I can hear in the video appears to come from the "something" swinging on the mirror (You know that kind of things distract and fatigue the driver's attention, or so they say - I never tried that myself. But it's a different story, of course.). When looking closely I also had an instant impression it was related to that "thingy" down below that appears to move on it's own (If it's an MT lever where's the hand moving it?) but I'd really hope it's not. HAHA thats my water bottle

So, did you suspect the cooling function? Say, turn the AUTO program off, turn the cooling off while the climate is on - any difference? Or did you mean "Air Cooling" over "Air Conditioning" already? Also, did BMW consider the A/C compressor?
they did check this said its all fine
there was a part of the exhaust that was rubbing on the fire wall and they fitting a dampener or weight thing to the low pressure air con pipe (this pipe runs over the charge pipe they say this is likely the cause of my vibrations. i will get the car back today and see if the issue is fixed.
Appreciate 0