Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
I've got 'the rona.' I just tested positive after almost a week of waiting for my results.

Pretty sure I got it from TA girl (not sure if you guys remember her) but she was the girl I hooked up with back in April - AKA hot tub girl.

She refuses to get tested because she's scared, but she's clearly been sick. I could tell from the way she was talking on the phone for the past few weeks. And yes, we've been hooking up on the regular because I'm a man, and well, I have my needs.

Not happy, and neither are my folks, but honesty I feel great. A little shortness of breath as I found out on my morning runs, but otherwise no symptoms.

Quarantined until further notice!
I'm sorry bro. Were you symptomatic?
Honestly no. My dad is in healthcare and recommended I get tested here on my campus (offered for fee) and I figured why not?

Got the results this afternoon and called him immediately and he said to just stay away from people and you'll be fine.

I'm 22, so I think I'll be ok.

Feel good at the moment.
Got it. A friend of mine got tested today, albeit with no symptoms. I think he'll be shocked if it comes back positive.

I'm glad you're feeling okay bro.
Thank you, but I'll be fine.

I'm more concerned about you, I see you have a cop car in your avatar, are you a LEO?
I am! Thank you. I just went to get tested as well. I'm awaiting the results.
Appreciate 4