View Single Post
      04-19-2015, 04:04 PM   #1
Archer-s
Captain
Rep
Drives: on order

118i M Sport LCI

Just picked up the wifes new car, upgrading from her Corsa after 10 years to a 118i M sport auto in EB

Really happy with the car, still being run in but is soo smooth, hopefully the MPG improves as it is around low 30's so far, but even if it doesn't, it isn't end of the world as her mileage is minimal.

Looks wise the car is much better in person than in pics, I was not so sure about the rear in the press pictures, but now I have seen it in person, looks amazing (didn't see one in the flesh until we picked ours up). What they can do with the lights now is nothing short of amazing, took some night pics to try and show, but I am not the best photographer. The LED DRL's look very mean, again in the pics don't show so well, think the refresh rate plays tricks with the digital camera.

A massive thumbs up to RiazC who sorted us out with a cracking deal, kept us informed all the way to delivery, car arrived on time and was great on collection day, much better than the typical Car sales staff IMO, would strongly recommend anyone looking for a new BMW in the UK to reach out to him.

for anyone looking at the LCI and any questions, please ask away, I haven't spent much time in the pre-LCI so probably cant do a decent comparison, however do have a F30 to compare with.

Last edited by Archer-s; 02-15-2016 at 03:09 AM..
Appreciate 1