07-05-2019, 11:15 AM   #810
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
5 weeks left until I hit the beach!! Right now I'm in cruise mode at about 3100 calories per day...and dropping about 1.2lbs a week on average. I will probably end up in the 188lb-192lb range....but I plan to start adding some re-feeds in once a week as my body is depleting glycogen faster than I can keep up with it.

Seeing changes everyday, and intensity is ramping up. Vascularity is through the roof, and I haven't even shaved yet. I will probably lose 2lbs just in chest hair. I only groom upper body before going....never have touched my legs.

It's amazing how when lean.. just knocking off a layer of body hair makes it look like you just lost about 2% BF!

Last year I pinched in at 6.8% right before leaving. Looking to be in that 6%-6.5% range this year...and about 4lbs-5lbs heavier!!!
I can never grow body hair. I'm as smooth as a dolphin. Now my coworkers. those are some hairy motherfuckers! From their manbeards to the shit coming out of the top of the shirts! And they complain about it being so freakin' hot? I'm hot just from wearing a tank top and shorts and yet some guys have a fur coat on.

Rmtt, does.that chit get thicker everytime you shave? I don't have much of vascularity except when I'm working out. Once I let go of the weights their gone I was told it's genetics. I remember a few year back there was some pills out in the market to promote vascularity but I thought it was gimmick
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8209.00