View Single Post
      11-17-2019, 01:21 PM   #129
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Vettel fanboys still think that Vettel is the best really?
what he did was purely stupid and ruined yet another race of Ferrari.. this time dragged Leclerc with him.. he does something wrong in each race weekend.. i really started to feel he just occupies the Ferrari seat for nothing.. 5 years in Ferrari.. he had his chance more than enough.. and of course he said what the f Leclerc was doing.. like he always blames others for his faults.. he did the same thing in Istanbul 9 years ago.. Vettel ll be in trouble after this race.. im not sure Italy has more patience for him..

anyways.. very good race and pace from Red Bull and Max.. made all the right things Max deserved to win this weekend clearly.. Merc's were really low on top speed, it was clear on the last corner of final lap that even if Hamilton took the wider line before the exit still couldnt pass Gasly.. i dont understand why Merc' is trying the impossible for enduring the tires much more than it should, or expecting a slower tire to be fast this much..
felt pretty bad for Albon but opening the door wide open and closing it like a normal racing line wasnt that neat thing to do.. Hamilton may get a penalty i dont know but he was already braking hard to avoid the contact.. wasnt a good weekend for Merc's really.. Bottas was invisible this weekend again and i guess he ignored the signals of overheating coming from the team and lost it all.. im not even sure he could pass Leclerc anyway.. with lower top speed + Bottas' over conservative mood today..