Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
oh boy strap your shit on tight because freshman me and his stories are coming.

i had a very similar shit happen to me, this girl wasn't cute she was HOT. that ass was just god-like especially on a white girl. body was A1 quality to say the least, majoring in econ here AND a republican at that too, thought i found my future wife, hit the jackpot etc. and ofc she was into cars. she had a procharged C5 vette....

anyway, me being a complete retard about girls, i was taking things slow, you know? didn't want to bang her on the first night out (mistake 1), so kept things just at the "talking" phase. she literally made the first move to kiss me, after a few nights out etc etc; we're just texting back and forth and she goes "ugh i wish my boyfriend showed me as much attention as you did" and i flip shit because she had a boyfriend, not because she said that. (mistake 2) for some reason i still kept talking to her, even met her family for some reason (and their dog and her cousin - cousin was a cool dude so we kinda just became friends regardless) and took her out to a valentine's night dinner, and my friend's subie that i was driving caught fire on the way back. my dumbass thought that she was "special" and that she "was the one" because she STILL talked to me after that.

ofc along the way my boys were giving me A LOT of shit, things such as "oh BMW your name is probably free food on her phone now". I wouldn't be surprised - ran into her last semester, met up for coffee and i didn't pay (for the first time with her) and at the end of the night she gave me a huge spiel on how i was changed and how i wasnt the nice BMW she met last year...

yes. we all make mistakes but what matters is learning from them.

I'll dig the texts out because they're fucking hilarious now since I can look back at them as a reflection of my past idiot self
Yea, you needed a bitch slap for that. Glad you learned your lesson.

@ her having the nerve to say you're not nice anymore. Fuck you whore.
Appreciate 1