________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
What happened? Did I miss your story?
That was the whole story. We'd had a few drinks and got to talk about a lot of things - told her how I felt, and she said we'd talk about it tomorrow (this was Thursday night). She's avoided me ever since, so clearly doesn't want to talk about it.
Oh so it's a coworker/colleague feelings review gone south?

I'm sorry it happened to you, but it does happen.

Instead of giving up, you need to change 1 thing immediately.

You said you're ugly. You have to change that, now. Gym, first. You BELIEVING you're not ugly, second.

If you believe you're ugly, why should others think you look good?

Confidence is the name of the game.

While you're building your improved looks and how you feel about yourself, you can also work on reading how others feel toward you, so you don't crash and burn. All of us can improve, but look at doc situation above... the guy has had all signs that she wants him, and he still doesn't have a clue and doesn't have the courage to make a move.
The opposite happened to you, but with the same root cause: lack of understanding of how she felt before making the move.

Far from giving up, but also far from trying too hard. Find yourself and your balance. Focus on YOU, not on being with others. When you're happy with yourself, you can share that with somebody else.
Appreciate 3
nyalpine907431.00
King Rudi13154.00