10-22-2018, 12:15 PM   #938
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I'm more curious in what dating site they were on? I also have some questions about their non-negotiable standards with women, their ladies psyche and not to be an ass but the longevity of said marriages. Getting married isn't crossing the finish line. In my opinion getting married only starts another marathon, that of which 40-50% of which can't sustain. That's a coin toss as to whether or not it will last. That's like betting half your net-worth that you or the person you marry can stand each other in a couple of years. Those are odd that I will gladly walk past.
I don't know for sure, but I think my dad might have been on Tinder His previous marriage lasted just over 52 years, until Mom passed in February. All my brothers weren't worried about the family trust, but kept bringing it up and asking ME what dad is doing with HIS money. They are happy, that's all I care about. I doubt it was Match or eHarmony because that would cost money

My son met on some site I can't recall from the story at the wedding, and both put in their profile that they were looking for LTR.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00