09-14-2018, 08:20 PM   #472
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Not a date story, but Tinder nonetheless.

So I've been "chatting" with this girl for 2 days, since I created my account and we matched...

The entire conversation was me asking her stuff and getting replies like "No, you?" "Yes, you?"

She had 4 pictures. All of her face. You know that kind of picture that shows who the person is, but can hide well whether you're "chubby" or "humongous "? Yeah, those. I am betting on the latter but even chubby, for it to work, has to be accompanied by this great person (which she is not).

So I tried asking what she had planned for her Friday (I asked the same to other girls, not getting the same response as this treat).
Her reply: "I'm sorry, I only go out on dates when I know the other person, if that's where you're going"

I said "lol, it's ok, but that's not where I was going at all". And left it at that.
Last night she replied saying she felt embarrassed.

At this point, since she had an unique first name, I was able to find her on Facebook.

Later last night she said "I'm sorry I was checking my Facebook".
I said "so was I".

LOL
So I start creeping her out, by saying stuff to her that I shouldn't know. Like her birthday.
She asks me how I know, I reply "it's easy, when I typed in your phone number on the internet it gives me everything, your address and stuff. May I ring the bell or am I waking somebody up in your house?"

She goes "how do you have my phone number?"

I say "there's a lot out there, I'm not going to talk about your speeding ticket because we've all been there"

She said she was single and had no kids. Her cover photo was of a guy water skiing.
There was a dude commenting "way to go Tyrelle first water ski"

Then I ask her "hey who's Tyrelle?"

At this point she freaks out...

- How do you know Tyrelle?

- You mentioned you were single and had no kids, so I assumed he was your brother or cousin

- "I have no reason to lie"

- I didn't say you lied, did I?

- how do you know Tyrelle?

Then I proceed to visit said commenting man's profile. His cover photo is of her and 2 dudes. scrolling, he's proud Tyrelle made the u-16 lacrosse team last year in high school.

- Tyrelle is your 17 yo younger brother

- "now you know his age!"

- "I didn't until now, you just told me"

- "how do you know Tyrelle?"

- "you posted him on Facebook. You have a Facebook account!"

- "I wish you all the best"

So I said "you as well" and then the convo disappeared.

I went to bed at 2:30 during this chat, but man was it worth it lol

I'm doing it everytime now. Especially with cunts. The way I see it, you posted publicly, you should be ok with people knowing it.

I bet she is changing her name (she talked about it) on Tinder now to prevent this. I bet good money she doesn't go out on a Tinder date in at least 2 years.
Never been on tinder. Does it not give your body type like average, fit or heavy, etc?
Appreciate 0