09-14-2018, 03:03 PM   #470
EL Jeffe 5
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: CBR1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Haven't read the whole thread but I'll share. The worst date that comes to mind:
Met a guy online. Texted for maybe a few days. He seemed great, exactly what I was looking for. We planned to meet for dinner at a restaurant (which I stopped doing after him- coffee only). He shows up late and dripping in sweat as he decided to walk there. He looked nothing like his pics- I almost didn't recognize him. He looked a LOT heavier and older (which I'm not opposed to but I don't like the deception). So we talk and then he gets annoyed that the food hasn't come yet until I remind him that we haven't actually ordered. Turns out he was high even though he wrote on his profile that he doesn't do drugs (he later told me that marijuana doesn't count). After dinner he asked me to drive him home which was awkward. The next day when he asked me for a second date and I declined, he actually got pissed off at me.

Also, for whoever made fun of it, I think mini golf is a great date acitivity! (I'm not sure if I'm a normal girl though as I'm quite competitive.)

Btw for anyone who cares, I upgraded to an m3 a few days ago!!!
Pictures???