View Single Post
      02-17-2022, 12:01 PM   #12
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
The problem is that you're calling out bias while being biased.

You've narrowed down Masi's entire career into the snapshot of the last lap of the last race and completely disregard all the other b/s that happened during the season - most of which hurt Max more than Lewis. Especially Lewis' freebie at Silverstone as he was being humbled.

You've got to look at the whole picture here. Personally, I'm not really upset or happy about it but I think Lewis fans forget the rest of the season. Racing > Politics. I think some of you guys are getting way too excited for what could potentially ruin harder and more skill based racing.

Only a mouth breather would be excited to watch Abu Dhabi end with a safety car.
Cmon, only a mouth breather or Max fan doesn’t understand the massive departure from precedent and their own rules was wrong. As has been stated many times, just throw the red flag, allow all cars to be in their right position, clean up the mess and go racing for 4-5 exciting laps instead of one that ruined F1s credibility.

A ton of people wreck very long great careers with one monumentally bad decision. I don’t think Masi is bad guy but he royally screwed up and had to go period.

Thanks to that decision, Max will forever have an asterisk by his WDC and it will be talked about endlessly from here on out.
Appreciate 7
jkoral1023.00
MontyB11395.00
Steeler2428.50
E92inNC1709.50
ptper589.00
inTgr8r2431.50