View Single Post
      10-09-2018, 03:13 PM   #4
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusupito View Post
Hmmm. The fog lights as Cornering Lights cannot set "hard_on"? (The default is "soft_on" and it cannot changed?)

> By the way, does your car really have the cornering lights ("adaptive headlights") feature?

I'm sorry that I don't understand what you said because my English is not good. I guess that my car does not have adaptive headlights. Therefore, I coded to the front fog lights as Cornering Lights. In the same way, I coded them as Welcome Lights too.
If your car does not have adaptive headlights that effectively means it does not have the cornering lights feature (unless you have it retrofitted). You cannot obtain it by coding as it takes some hardware. Also, if you have halogen fog lights they don't support the cornering feature either: it takes LED fog lights ultimately.

I don't know how to code "Cornering Lights" (I don't practice coding and neither am interested in it, sorry) but I do suppose that coding "Cornering Lights" should be irrelevant if you lack hardware support for the feature.
Appreciate 0