View Single Post
      07-01-2019, 07:06 AM   #1
BMW116D3
Rep
Drives: BMw 1 series

Bmw 116d SE VS Sport?

I am looking to buy a new car and after some research i've decided to go for the Bmw 116d 3 door black automatic but not sure whether to go for the SE or Sport. I want the SE.

Becuase the SE has softer suspension (is that right or wrong?) which is not as low as the Sport version's suspension (which wont look as good, having a lower car always looks better IMO) but on the plus side the ride will be better.

Also, the rims are smaller and the tyres are thicker which combined provides a smoother and more comfortable ride which is what i am looking for vs the harder, bumpier sportier ride of the sport.

Also, is it right that the SE (Special Equipment) has more equipment, feature and gadgets as standard than the Sport?

Also i acutally prefer the look of the SE seats vs the sports and the SE seats look comfyer. This may have bene confirmed as i've heard the sport seats.

I want to make sure the gearbox is the 8 speed and not the 6 and also it has pillarless windows, sat nv and pakrign sensors. Anythign else is a plus such as led lights and whathave you.

My budget is only £6k so not sure hwo the heck i will be buying one... I;ve seen a few sport models go for £7400 which is getitng closer to my budget. Every day that passes the price will come down so.
Appreciate 0