View Single Post
      07-09-2022, 02:23 PM   #404
E92inNC
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kring View Post
No, not really. You are just a fan of redbull so you take no issue with them cheating. According to EVERY F1 rule… both Checo & Max should have absolutely been penalizes.

Here’s a good summary of it. Clearly Stewards gave special leniency to redbull in exception of the rules as usual. Again, both Checo & max are good enough to win but redbull is a cheat-first organization so they just go for it knowing they will get away with it and the other 18 drivers will usually yield to their cheating. At minimum, if it ain’t cheating its totally rubbish driving.

First and most importantly I’m a Ferrari fan.

Second, I don’t watch these videos you all post because they’re all biased towards or against certain driver(s) or team(s). I only watch the videos that are technical in nature, explaining the upgrades the teams are bringing and their effect of the cars.

Third, as a Charles fan and more so a Ferrari fan, I took zero issue with his battle with Checo that lost him two places in those last two/three corners. What you may see as cheating I see as hard nose racing. That type of action happens all the time. All drivers go wide/force each other off trying to overtake or defend.

Lastly, even though I root for Ferrari I can still appreciate the greatness of other drivers. You’ll notice I never flame Lewis, Max or any other drivers. If anything I criticize my team for constantly screwing up one way or another and throwing away victories or positions, Monaco and throwing away a 1-2 in this race comes to mind.
Appreciate 1
NYG10730.50