08-11-2021, 06:09 AM   #10530
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
This right here. Damn social media and dating apps ruined peoples ability to communicate in person on the fly. Charm and wit account for a lot. No one knows how to interact in person anymore. Everything needs to be scripted and edited. Just be yourself!
Agreed. I have a young 21yr old Soldier who completely locks up when anyone talks to him, and is scared shitless to talk to his crush in person. Trying to break him of this, and he is getting better, but if he doesn't have a phone in the middle on the conversation he is lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Oh I was about to say - "da fuck? It's like none of us ever left" but I was wrong. It's worse, lol.

I mean, it's the same simpy circle jerk around Sara. Sara, loves to feed the simps, it's, entertaining sometimes because, well, it's very cringe lol. Like watching a slow motion train wreck I suppose.

But other times, it's too much. And some of y'all haven't figured out that half of what Sara says is just trolling. I mean, one hopes, LOL. Plus, she's been in Mississippi for a minute now. Southern cooking isn't healthy. She could be the size of the Goodyear blimp is all I'm saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Out of popcorn. Need to restock for Sara's next installment. After all, she's the only one consistently delivering 'good/bad experience' stories...
Yeah the only time it really becomes about dating around here is when Sara logs in. She does have a list of requirements and rules on how to talk to her that's as long as a Walgreens/CVS receipt. She makes it impossible to date her. Well, unless you're a pilot. I guess status is the priority.

I'm opposite timezones from pretty much everyone else in here. It's good morning entertainment logging in and catching up on the previous days shenanigans.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
cmyx6go15761.00
Sedan_Clan25113.50