shiftdnb
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F31 328dx

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouringM3 View Post

Doug Demuro – consistency aside, how the fuck did this two loose t-shirt wearing goofball make the same goddamn video about every car under the sun manage to amass the number of subscribers and views as he has? I cannot wrap my mind around it. The biggest quirks and features are his YT metrics.
The only one I've watched and like out of all of those names is Doug Demuro. Demuro turned a writing career at auto trader, Jalopnik and The Truth About Cars into his YouTube fame. He was already creating content he just started video and documenting his cars he bought and doing reviews. So he already had an audience and people just want content so it makes sense that he grew into what he is. He's probably one of the first doing car review videos on YouTube.

The only people I watch religiously on YouTube:

Farkle0079 - He's got the same wagon as me and he's amazing at explaining the suspension stuff

M539 Restorations - If you like classic BMWs and working on them, this guy has the content for you. Love his projects.

Misha Charoudin - Nurburgring Content

SoundmanCA - Car Audio, sophomoric humor

Non Car Channels -

Red Poppy Ranch - Guy building his homestead for the past 3 years. Built his home and shop by himself. Off Grid. If you want to get motivated to do stuff around the house watch this guy.

Pat McAfee - Sports talk. Never really liked sports talk shows until this guy and his crew came along. Maybe the sophomoric humor.
Appreciate 1
FaRKle!4016.00