Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Official BimmerPost Photo Contest #25: Classic Sunset

Official BimmerPost Photo Contest #25: Classic Sunset

1. Any interpretation of the theme that falls within Bimmerpost.com rules is welcome.
2. You must be the person that took the photo. Previous photos are acceptable as long as you are the one that captured the image.
3. One submission per contest.
4. Images must be no larger than 800px in any direction. Links to larger images are allowed but you must have one that is under 800px for the poll.
5. All contestants must host their own pictures (which includes hosting them on Bimmerpost).
6. All images must have a title.
7. While post processing in Photoshop is allowed, adding or removing parts of the picture is not. In the event a photo is suspected to be "photo-chopped," the contestant will be asked to provide the original picture.

THEME:

We are deep in the middle of Summer, and one of the best ways to show the summer weather is capturing that epic sunset. If you think about it, a sunset is one of the easiest ways to take an awesome photo, its basically given to you. Post up your best shots of a sunset you captured.

Rules are simple, take a picture of a sunset. The sun itself doesnt need to be in the shot, although it probably should.

*I reserve the right to enforce these standards as necessary.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Entries must be submitted to this thread no later than Sunday August 8th @ 11:59 PM PDT
That gives you 3 full weekends and 19 sunsets to come up with something.

The poll will commence shortly thereafter.

Get to it people!!!

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0