tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

***SPOILER RE DUNE***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut Lord View Post
What parts exactly if you can refresh my memory?

I have only seen it fully once when it first came out. From my memory, the doctor just parallelizes the main people and turns off the defensive system while they are sleeping.

What is unbelievable is such a huge army doesn't have extensive people watching while most are sleeping, that is like army base 101. and he is already paranoid about the emperor and harkanan.
Pretty much the bolded and that the Dr Yeuh guy can do it all by himself, so freaking unbelievable. The WHY he would betray Atriedes when any fool should know that his wife is pretty much already dead, and the HOW of so easily doing it.

Exactly, they *knew* it's a trap, you'd think they would be freaking on-guard but nope, everyone decided to have a slumber party! Also, this en masse sleepover happened *after* they found that holed-up Harkonnen assassin dude launching poison darts everywhere, I mean, cmon!!! LOL.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1