View Single Post
      06-09-2021, 06:28 AM   #79
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyriian View Post
There is a new one coming out every 5 minutes for the next reddit stock winner or next social media trend setter really loses the point of them.

Probably they have also become so unattainable that I really find them uninteresting, and those that can afford it will keep it bubble wrapped for the next 20 years, they are no longer cars to be driven, just an investment for majority of people who can afford it.

Personally I am looking forward to:
-new GR86
-GR Corolla - if it comes I'd really love to have one to replace the daily, it'd serve the dad duty but still be fun hopefully.
-IS500
-400Z (more so to see what Nissan can do with a parts bin special)
-new Mazda 6 FR with the straight 6, I really hope they don't price themselves too far north though

Funny, I used to look forward to seeing new German offerings, nothing really interest me today.
Yea exactly. Plus I feel like they're all so similar too. And then comes all the "special" editions, which really wasn't a huge thing when I was growing up. Now we have 1 off cars of Bugatti's which I've already never seen in real life as is.

That's why when cars like the M2 and GR Yaris comes out, I'll watch most of the reviews out there. Meanwhile, I haven't watched one Mclaren review in about 2 years now.

P.S. I'd like to see returns of Targa tops, and more Speedsters. I'd be super interested in those, as long as they're not unobtanium.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0