View Single Post
      09-20-2019, 02:07 AM   #101
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Update:

Went to Apple store and had them give me a new battery for my 6S.

Despite leaving the screen protector on (took it out of the case for them though at their request) and with their assurances the screen wouldn't be touched, hence it being fine to leave the screen protector on...they somehow managed to break my screen. It took them 2 hours to replace the battery and when they came back out with my phone they go "yeah so we replaced the battery and also replaced your screen for you, we accidentally broke it while we were replacing the battery sorry. We'll give you 10% off since you waited so patiently sorry it took so long."

I showed them the link to the exact same screen protector I'd had and was like "can you at least reimburse me for another screen protector?" and she goes "yeah that's why I'm giving you 10% off." I'm like, I thought that was for taking 2 fucking hours to replace a battery... She said they can give me a shitty Belkin one in the store and I declined, said I'd just buy the same ArmorSuit one I'd had previously. It's been awesome.

Ugh. #firstworldproblems. Good thing it's cheap (~$10). Otherwise I might have fought them a bit more on reimbursing me.
Appreciate 0