11-07-2021, 11:51 PM   #1698
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastipotamus View Post
Co-op, my friends and i are playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint and/or Wildlands (Fallen Ghosts DLC, which was just free), or we’re playing Warhammer Vermintide 2, which is fun.

I’m eagerly awaiting Forza Horizon 5 next week, and the GTA remasters at the end of next week.

But i’m mostly playing Hell Let Loose when i’m playing solo. Huge 50v50 WW2 FPS battle sim. Punishing (mostly it’s one-hit kills, so time-to-kill is very low), but it has a solid respawn mechanic, and you can be revived by medics if you didn’t get headshotted. Also, the only gun with any sort of optic on it is the sniper rifle, which requires a partner ‘spotter’ role, so I haven’t tried that yet.

Oh, and occasionally playing Euro Truck Sim 2. Going to take a loooooong time to cover all the roads in that game.
I keep seeing all these truck sims, farm sims etc and think who would ever want a game just driving a semi around or driving a tractor around a field, but there are so many of them they are clearly popular games. Maybe I'll try one out one of these days.
Appreciate 0