88tuning.id
Private First Class
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: E39 520i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by domgreenslade View Post
Hi Guys
Let me explain what i've just done. I've removed my old basic head unit that had basic bluetooth for calls and no nav, and replaced it with the basic gps headunit (6822077). Basically installed NBT emulator, gps antenna and got the esys cable ready to go. Installed the head unit today and works fine, I just need to code it in now, but I feel really overwhelmed when I'm looking at what i need to do. I've followed the tutorial, got my laptop connected to my car and get as far as activating FA, which works fine and connects fine, I just have no actual idea what it is I am looking to code. All I know is that the head unit works fine, I just have no connection between the head unit and the instrument cluster, so seemingly need to code that in.

Can someone tell me what it is that I actually need to code, or what VO codes I need to code. The more I look the more confused I get, as I believe I need to code S606, but might be S609, and even then I am not sure I am even looking at the right thing! Please and thank you to anyone that can help a desperate man out!
Hi Dom, have you sort this problem out?

please pm me 7digits of your vin, imma check the option your car has in the beginning.

if not, i can assist you via team viewer.

T