View Single Post
      11-20-2018, 08:15 AM   #2073
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

To keep the thread alive and back on topic:

I receive a text message last week from my sister that is a copy of a message sent to her on facebook messenger. The message read "I have been trying to reach your brother but I don't have his number, can you please give him my number and have him contact me. (XXX) XXX-XXXX. I send a message to the number and come to find out that this is woman that I went on a single date with about 4 years ago. I'll start by stating that this woman is completely bat shit crazy.....and surprisingly extremely attractive for her age. She is 13 years older than I am and drop dead gorgeous.

Back story: She attended the same church as my sister and brother-in-law. Apparently she took a shine to my brother-in-law and tried to get him to sleep with her. Still unsure as to whether or not that actually happened. Through stalking my sisters facebook page she comes across the little brothers profile and sees a nice house, a nice car and semi-put together reformed bad boy type and instantly starts sending me messages. This goes on for about a week until she finally asks me to meet her for lunch. I have nothing else going on at the time and agree to lunch; an hour later we are both naked in my bed. As attractive as she is, the sex was lack-luster at best. It was like having sex with a wack-a-mole game. If I would move one leg out of the way the other leg move in my way at the exact same movement as if they were on a pulley system. It became borderline comical and ridiculous. I eventually gave up and just stopped. Apparently I was hurting her as she later explained by the comment that I "was too much man" for her. We continue to communicate for a week or so after and I finally explain that I simply had no interest in continuing this....whatever it was and she becomes Basic Instinct crazy. Driving by my house and taking pictures of cars in my driveway asking who is there, threatening to stop by and see if it's another woman etc. This shit escalated quickly. I eventually blocked her in every way and explained that if she persisted that I would seek legal resolution.

Lucky me she is moving back to the area and wanted to either start actually dating me or was looking for quick sex which I can't wrap my mind around either. If she didn't enjoy the sex and finally stopped with her crazy bullshit when I threatened to get a restraining order why would she even want to try to contact me again?

What gives?

Last edited by King Rudi; 11-20-2018 at 09:42 AM..
Appreciate 2
________4158.50
Kyngofpop676.00