Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Nah, that's not true. You don't know me in real life.
I'm not trying discount what you're saying as you're exactly right I don't know you personally but I also think that maybe your self esteem isn't what it should be. Most women would kill to look like you. You are clearly intelligent and from what I see relatively successful career wise. Most women I know that if in your shoes would very much take advantage of that and use it to their benefit. If anything I can respect you for not being that way.
I appreciate the kind words and let me assure others reading that I'm not trying to fish for compliments here. I do think I'm fairly smart and funny but don't be fooled by what you see online. I often tell people who hit on me online to stop because it's just an internet illusion. You see pics online of a girl and a fast car. Don't be fooled. I'm just a regular girl in real life that does not turn heads.
I don't think you're fishing for compliments here by any means. I'm my opinion the girl next door personality type only increases the desirable factor. No real man wants someone who is fake or is high maintenance.
Appreciate 2