________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
I'd say friend zone her. Be nice, be memorable, but don't act on it as if you want her as a GF. Try to even put it in your head that you want her just as friends. She'll come to you the minute she realizes you're not after her.

But again, you have to have something she looks for (maybe you know the answers to a test, or you have done interesting work she wants to learn more about, or you have a huge dick creating an impressive volume on your tight spandex pants)
oh god no - nothing about a GF is in the prospects, don't worry
i am not "after her" in the sense that she's a tutor working at the library and i'm the dumbass who crams the night before his midterms. her notes did help me out though and i still have a 3rd midterm and a final...

but yes i like the idea of spandex, what's a good brand?
So she's the tutor and you're the lazy student?
Chances are getting slimmer of you impressing her... I think all you got are the sticky pants and BEING FUNNY.
But I'd say, from what you told us, your chances are very slim.

People are attracted to people who impress them (hence ugly sportsmen having beautiful women, rich women having beautiful men, etc.)
You can still impress her, but she has to see it for herself. Don't try too hard. Just be your funny aloof self. And always friendly, don't fall into the "I'm ignoring you trap", ride the fine line.

And I wouldn't be able to give you ideas on the spandex pants, I usually buy 3-sizes-larger baggy cargo pants for the "increased volume" feat.
I normally wear 6-sizes-larger for more formal occasions, such as work. Can't have none of that at work.
Appreciate 2