08-13-2018, 04:20 AM   #29
caustics
Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: M140i

Smile

Hey everybody,
it's been a while without updates here. But we have been busy, and yesterday we kicked off our next few couple of posts.

First of all, a small recap. Since my last post about the Schottenring-Tour (Part 1 and Part 2), I went to see the Rossfeld-Panorama Street in Berchtesgarden, South Germany - a drive I highly recommend if you are in the area. Unfortunately without the M140i, but only with a rented Ford Galaxy (the brakes were smoking once we were back down - but the car was packed with 6 big dudes, so we were not surprised).

After that, we had a bigger break because my drivescape-partner (and girlfriend) graduated from University and I was quite busy at work too.

But then, we finally went back to Switzerland in late July/Early August:

Here are some more photos, some are from the blog update yesterday, other passes will follow in the next few weeks (together with more M140i photos, I promise). I also already posted them in the tour planning thread.

Have a look at the blog, there are more photos from Flüelapass, you might like it.
Tell us what you think, and maybe if you want to keep updated follow us on instagram (@drivescape).

http://www.drivescape.de - roadtrips through beautiful landscapes (mostly with a BMW M140i)
Appreciate 0