View Single Post
      01-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #665
Searcher821
I find stuff
Rep
Drives: Jet pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
chelsea called me around 4am bkk time so 4pm eastern and i was sleeping at a girls house i met at the club and she answered my phone. i fucking snatched that shit after she said hello and i haven't spoken to her yet.

after thinking about it all day today, fuck it. im having a fucking blast on my trip. ive been going out 6 days of the week, smoking weed with my friend, girls and we having a blast and letting loose (nasty shit going down here ).
I promised myself not to post, but now I can't resist any longer.

You know these personality tests they sometimes do when you apply for a job etc?
They give indicators as to what type of person you are and also reveals inconsistencies in your answers.

What I make of this thread is a long list of inconsistent claims that go in directly opposite directions as to personality e.g. hooking up with girls in the club and smokin weed, but dare not speak to a girl at the gym that already showed interest.

If you wanted her that much, that you didn't dare approach her, and then leave her for a couple of months to go f*ck any and every thing you meet on your journey, that's just messed up (and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're actually not a psychopath).

Probability of this shit actually being 100% true is like 0 but I will give you credit for keeping the story close to believeable and still interesting.

Now go do something irl.
Appreciate 0