View Single Post
      05-21-2022, 06:55 AM   #12792
G MONEY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Had a first date with someone. I went in feeling like this woman has big potential to be my wife.

But, so did she. She is a few years older than me (31 vs 24) and just got out of a 9 year relationship, and she's made it very clear that she's looking to get married and start a family. I would like to know her better before jumping into this head first. It really felt like my priority is finding the right-ish person to have kids with, whereas she's kinda looking for a person to have kids with.

Otherwise very nice woman. 6'1, super hot, super nice. "mom of the group" sort of girl, definitely no where near as a shithead as i am

I don't think I'm seeing her a second time. As much as this is a HUGE redflag, it is not my choosing to not see each other again, she said she is uncomfortable with the age gap. In all honesty I'd love to go on a few more dates and know her a bit better beyond a few weeks of texting and a 3.5hr date to see if I can see myself marrying her.
Dude, I'm probably the last person to give advice to anyone about dating. I think you need sessions with someone. How the hell can you write first date and marry someone in the same sentence? Come on bro. Your man-card is now revoked. Guys, please help this poor dude out🙏🙏
Appreciate 2