View Single Post
      05-18-2022, 03:50 PM   #12789
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
In an attempt to revive this shit show I need your help with the one topic every man fears...

When I left for overseas a year ago March, my gf was starting to put on some pounds, while I was gone she put on a bit more and I was starting to get worried it would continue, but then 4 months before I got home she started the 75Hard challenge, kicked ass and lost something like 25lbs. She was always talking about how she hated the work, but loved the results, and wanted to focus on flattening the tummy. When I got home she looked amazing, but now that the challenge is over she has put all those pounds back on to the point that when she walks by I find myself thinking that those pants or that shirt is not flattering, and how the work she put in during the challenge went right out the window.

How in the hell do I bring this up without getting things thrown at my head?!

She was running everyday during the challenge when it was fall and winter, then she would run a few times a week, now she doesn't run at all. We have a treadmill, we have a gym setup in the garage, and the weather is finally nice enough to be active outside, but I can't seem to get her off the couch.
Are you in better shape relative to her?
Appreciate 0