FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Yes exactly! It's definitely not healthy and I'm glad I figured it out before shit hit the fan but while it lasted it was very, very fun

So I was on a conference over the weekend, just got back today. We went with the school so there were a couple girls in the trip as well, one very hot and one that looked like she was a nice person.

I really don't know how to put it but after spending a few days together with the nice girl I feel like a high schooler and I'm loving it! Her flight was before mine so I texted her saying it was great to meet her and that I'd like to get to know her better - grabbing lunch over the weekend!

One downside though, depending on where you stand on this, she was VERY excited when Kevin McCarthy came up on stage. I don't mind the political context however she was as excited to see him as I would be if I saw Olivia Wilde. One of her close friends is known to be "Mrs. Trump" and the general vibe I got from her that was she was "that" conservative. Not really an issue but if her best friend is known as the young female Trump (or any political figure, really) that might be a yikes. Only time will tell

And I genuinely think Olivia Wilde is one of the hottest women that have ever existed.

Ended up being friends with the hot girl, kinda got the vibe that she wasn't in when I was flirting with her and she changed the subject. Thankfully she's not one of those hot girls without a personality so even if I can't spin that around not a loss imo. She has a vibe that I can't see myself get involved with but definitely a fun person to have around.

The nice girl though - we were talking and she said something which made me genuinely go "you're actually one of the nicest people i've ever met" and she blushed and said the same thing about me. While I am debatable in terms of being "nice", to see that reaction was actually very cute. She's definitely the antithesis of me; I'm very outgoing and she's the shy, quiet type, but she loves good food and once she opened up she was a vibe.

So - looking very forward to the weekend!
Time will tell. Everyone sends their representative in the beginning. If she's this big Trump person, that's auto DQ from go for me
Appreciate 1