04-03-2019, 04:04 PM   #3894
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Wanna see the eyes through Jody goggles? See below. Please read in the voice over of the Beggin' Strips dog treat commercial of yesteryear.

Hang in there. (Words directed at someone else - scan and skim) We've had the roller coaster ride recently too. (Continuation of dialogue I'm not a part of) It was 70 F on Friday and damn cold and raining on Sunday. (Yeah, this weather is bullshit for sure - keep skimming) Frost on the windshield and temps at freezing Monday am. (Yeah screw mother nature in her stupid ass) It's 64 F in NJ today. (The same here - I had the top down on the E93 coming back from lunch, the breeze flowing through my non-existent hair was lovely) The forsythias (OH! new word, enunciate that shit out....For-SIGH-thee-UH....wait....maybe For-SEE-thee-Uh? Screw it I don't know what it is, looks like and/or will probably never encounter or have to understand.....moving on) bloomed this weekend, yellow bushes ( FULL ATTENTION OBTAINED - what comes next???? Tell me more about yellow bush!!!) everywhere. (REALLY???? Everywhere???? Jersey you say?) Calm down Now_Rudi . (She's talking to me now! Pay attention) I'm talking plants. (DAMMIT.....wah wah waaaaaahhh.)

Weather was the same here. I haven't seen any yellow bushes in awhile....but have seen a red/strawberry blonde colored one a couple times already this week!