View Single Post
      04-03-2019, 12:20 PM   #3880
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
LOL....That is funny. My neighbors are cool, so I am not worried. Plus I switched companies right when we started dating exclusively, so she never met any of the people that I used to go and party with.

So no worries there about anything slipping by although she said the same thing your significant other said ...my past is my past.

My current wife is pretty awesome. She knows how I am and she isn't going to change me. But she also knows that I respect her. Even though I could say our relationship is "one-sided" in my favor of how much we are invested in one another....she knows that I would never cheat on her. The thought of doing that has never crossed my mind with any woman I have been with. I don't need to be with her...I want to be with her.

Now by nature...I'm a talker although my wife says I'm a "flirt". But my wife knows I wouldn't act on it.

Again....it may just be slim pickings in my area, but I would and still do get hit on quite a bit. Most of it starts out with something like.."You must be a Personal Trainer"...... and I'm like "No...I'm just someone trying to fight the aging process".

We can go somewhere...like the mall or boardwalk...and if I waiting outside while she is in a shop or something looking around, 7 times out of 10 I will have someone who has stopped and is talking to me when she comes out.

When I was single...I made it a point to not date anyone who was married even if they were separated. I'm wasn't getting involved in all that drama even though I had friends that would go out with women who were cheating or separated from their SO. I wouldn't want that done to me, so I would never do it to someone else. You don't know what others are thinking. They could be separated, but the husband "think" that they are trying to work things out when the wife is done with it all and moved on.

Funny story....my wife confided in me when we first started dating, that she was a little concerned about letting her guard down with me as she noticed I was always "head turning" when we would be out in public.

Then she said it finally occurred to her....I wasn't looking at other women...I was looking at cars!

And you know what...it was the truth!!
I too was born with the gift of gab. I get accused of being a flirt but not really so much with the current girlfriend. I have quite a few random people that start conversations with me as well. Several girls from the gym will just come up to me and start talking but never when the girlfriend is with me. It's all harmless and I have no intent in anything with them, but always down for good conversation.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00