View Single Post
      04-03-2019, 11:28 AM   #3875
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
We are back together. Things were tense for a few days and we didn't speak much. We sat down one night and talked about it. I saw her point, she saw mine. No clue if she is still reading. The way I see it is that I am who I am, she is with me because she loves/appreciates me, same on this end. I'm no different on here than I am in real life so if she is still reading, she already knows. She is a good woman, I'd be hard pressed to find another like her.

Good to hear!

My wife knows all too well that I spend a decent time on these forums, but I don't think she's ever been all that interested in finding me on here and reading what I write.

Mostly, because I think she's worried about what I say...I'll bring up an interesting (usually political or some other non politically correct thread) at the dinner table and inevitably the immediate response before I have a chance to expand on it is "Awww, what did you say this time".

But this is relatively anonymous, and I also work to protect my anonymity here because I enjoy it greatly. That's why I don't share my actual name, location, etc. If someone were very diligent, I've no doubt they could probably track me down, but I don't think it would be very easy.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00