Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Hm. Sounds to me like there was more bad than good here. Not really terrible but nothing that you want to jump into. I also noted that the good revolved around you. Sounds like she is into you but it doesn't seem like the feeling all that mutual.

Let me know how the second date goes.
good observation, honestly until you said it i didn't think about that but youre right

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Get her drunk, talk Turkish and you’ll touch home plate.

Edit: I was in a somewhat similar situation 2003/2004 time frame when I met this chick who was just getting over her ex. I stayed at her apartment here and then and we were having sex for about two months. I wasn’t looking for a gf and every time we hung out she would bring up, ‘So, what are we’ conversation. I told her I was confused where I wanted to be in life and wasn’t ready to settle down. I just got tired of explaining that to her every damn time we were together so I had to end bang time.

Give her a 2nd chance (if a 2nd date is in order) and see how it goes.
it is in order, she's down. i'll push it until next weekend and see how it goes tbh
because as i said i'd be down to have sex but if she's looking for a boyfriend i'll respect that and get out
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00