03-30-2019, 03:04 PM   #3800
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Now_Rudi F30lolz hello i have update
date wasn't terrible, i was somewhat duped (cute face but no body pics, but we know what that means) she's surprisingly tall but also a thiccmaster.

the bad: HELLA red flags though, she's apparently an "ally" of the safe sex club which isn't inherently a bad thing but we all know what that can entail given the kind of people that work there. also said she "grew out" of the hookup scene and was looking for something more stable but showed up to the first date with a choker and within 5 minutes of us ordering food told me i was very cute and that she was dying to meet me. theatre major with a minor in poetry, said she was growing out of her old self because was realizing the "real world" and was looking for other stuff to do bc she realized acting won't pay the bills. also said her trip to israel over winter break was the reason she was depressed (actually said she's been battling with depression since then) because she realized there's a whole other world out there. from what i read between the lines she's the stereotypical milennial/gen z "social justice warrior" which i don't vibe with at all - would be nice to have a republican blonde hottie who's into trucks and choppers but bringing all that left-wing stuff on the first time we meet is not my vibe. not my thing to really get offended by anything but at some point you think "what if she's with me to show off how open minded and diverse she is". also said was looking for a relationship than a hookup - i'd kinda be okay with that but mentally i don't vibe with her and i'm not really the kind of guy to play people romantically just to get laid
edit and add on to the bad: she also has a very different outlook on life. i'm more of the "ill make the best of the cards played to me" and she's more of a "these cards suck so i'll complain instead of making the best of it"

the good: on the flip side she said i looked very "professional" and "put together"; also asked me to talk in turkish and said that was very "hot" when i did so. also, cute face

verdict: 4/10, not a terrible date but also not someone i'd be dying to meet again a second time. if she hits me up might but i dont think i'm going to instigate the second date. and actually the more i wrote this post i'll probably go on a second date because i believe people deserve a second chance but if she's 100% on making me a boyfriend i'll remove myself out of the situation
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
F30lolz6798.50