View Single Post
      04-10-2017, 07:25 PM   #10
omgboost
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
there's no one stop shop for the cheapest parts. It all depends on what you need to buy.

There's a pnp comparison tool out there that compares dealers online pricing with 3rd parties.

google: bmw pnp parts search tool

FYI, there's a reason by this forum blocks this website and I cannot post the link here. The forum is supported by paying vendors such as getbmwparts, ECS, etc. While I love those guys, the forum is also anti-competitive in ensuring others don't advertise here unless they get paid. (I'm also a vendor supporter, to date, I've spend well over $2000 of orders from getbmwparts, until I found out they weren't the cheapest. I still do jump on their oil change kits from time to time when there's a promo).

For many of my maintenance items, huskerparts is the cheapest with BMW of Fairfax coming in 2nd. The vendors provided by other rarely registers in the top 5 in the pricing comparison.

Also note, the value may be distorted by each vendor's shipping policy. Some have free shipping over a certain amount, others charge you flat fees in order size increments, etc.

Disclaimer: I do not own the pnp tool, I am simply a user. I don't even donate money to the developer of the tool....
+1 for BMW PNP. It searches many of the reputable dealers for OEM parts. Remember, the dealer with the lowest part that you're searching for may not have the lowest price for a different part.

The PNP does not factor in shipping, so the shipping costs can affect the final costs. If you're just ordering one part, it's best to check one or two other dealers with the second lowest price with shipping to see if it's lower.

If you are ordering different parts, once you've identified a handful of prices from the various dealers, you'll need to build your cart and factor in shipping/sales tax to see which dealer would offer the lowest price.
Appreciate 0