02-21-2014, 09:02 PM   #47
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretster View Post
Yeah, the whole left stick orientation really throws people off, but this is my first RC experience of any kind. Learned on my F450, and have yet to fly the F550 so I'm very excited to give it a go. It'll take some practice but it'll get really addicting really quickly.

If you end up wanting to drop the nano, post it up on the classifieds on rcgroups forums and you'll get a bite really quickly. Good go-to for selling and buying used RC stuff.
Not looking to dump it. Much better at flying after a few flights a day. Got two extra batteries for $18, so it's nice to get in at least 3 flights an evening.

Figured out that the transmitter has 2 rate modes. So i put it in the low rate mode and the control sensitivity and max input is cut by about 30%. This helped a lot at first.

I just started flying from one counter top to another and back again. Then waling behind it and flying in and out of rooms. I'm still no good, but i'm much better than i was on Tuesday.