02-23-2021, 04:29 PM   #8
car_fan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Details forthcoming obviously. Serious enough for Tiger to be extracted from the vehicle via the jaws of life. Although, one does wonder was he over confident in the handling ability of the GV80? The following comment from Motor-trend is interesting.
Quote:
There's no feel, and thanks to the very quiet luxe-oriented tires, no grip," Seabaugh said. "On a curvy road, the driver is working overtime just to keep the GV80 centered in the lane. I'm not asking for a sporty drive experience because Genesis, like Lincoln, has eschewed that as a brand value. But the GV80 should nevertheless give you confidence as you drive down a narrow, twisty road."
I guess we’ll see how the Hyundai/Genesis PR team tries to clean this up. Nice as the GV80 is aesthetically, according to the handling specs it’s obviously no X5 or Bentayga (<obvious inspiration) for that matter.
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0