View Single Post
      01-07-2019, 01:51 PM   #2811
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Well, given he's British, it's about 98.7% certainty that he has lousy discoloured teeth. The sort of look where one might acknowledge that other has a mouthful of teeth, but in no discernible order or fashion, just that they sort of sprouted up randomly.

And she has to deal with that mouth frenching her. Or worse, talking at her on a daily basis. So you might find it to be in order, in the deep cold recesses of your heart, to muster up a little sympathy for her.

Or, if you've not found any sympathy, OT can be a vicious place. Imagine what might happen should her email address be accidentally posted in this thread...what some users might do to convince her they were Jody from a new email address...and the fun that could ensue.
I feel no sympathy for her, nor do I concern myself with it at all these days. At one time I often wondered what I could do in order to express my disdain for the events that transpired. It was just a few months later that I realized that the best thing for me to do was live my life. Revenge would only show that I care enough to seek revenge. By doing nothing at all would show that it was killing me to keep it bottled in and yet this still would have some form of control over my life. What I eventually did was improve myself. Not for her, but for me. I now live my life by a standard of what makes me happy rather than wondering how others would perceive my actions. I've come to find that those who used to hate me now respect me, those that used to be friends I found were merely acquaintances and at the end of the day the only person that any of it matters to is me. I listen clearly now when people speak as the words they mutter aren't what they are actually saying. Things that I used to take solace and comfort in were only deterrents of what I needed to be accomplishing in life.

She may have wrecked my life emotionally and financially but it was my fault for allowing it to happen. At the end of it all, she only made me a better man; all the while she can only be who she is and nothing more. As much as I hate to say it, I owe who I am today to her for making me stronger. I don't feel that she did any of the things that she did in order to just straight up hurt me.....well, she did on a few accounts but I feel like she is nothing more than a troubled soul looking for others to heal her. By living life in this fashion she will never find peace as she will expect others to bring it to her, she has to find it on her own. Whether she does or doesn't is on her and is no longer any of my concern.

Last edited by King Rudi; 01-07-2019 at 01:57 PM..
Appreciate 2