Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Not_Judy MKSixer Never_Enough OnerDriver BOYS HELP

slight change of plans, i went to bloomington because she reminded me i wanted to look at a car (complete sham but played along, sat in a F90 M5 so it was nice). drove there, met up with her, she walked me around campus, i took her in the library because the structure looked extremely interesting. spent a decent bit of time in there looking at books (im literally like a child, anything and everything can be interesting). she said me running from book to book with a huge smile on my face was cute, i'll take it time came for me to leave because 1h drive and i have school tomorrow, dropping her off she points me to her car and she has a tattoo "artist" bumper sticker so i ask if she has any, she invites me in to "show the tattoos" , we chill and i drive back home.

NOW - couple of redflags, anyone know who sylvia plath is? walking through the library she saw a book of her's, said that plath is her from (whenever plath was alive), when asked why said she won't burden me this soon.

2- talking about drugs and whatnot, she mentioned the only thing holding her from doing shrooms or psychedelics in general was her "psychological past". this did NOT sit well with me.

3- she has no street smarts whatsoever, i like making stupid jokes and giving shit to people for no reason. literally pulled dad jokes, she didn't understand them...

4- she mentioned this when we first met too, didn't think much of it (wasnt sober enough tbh), but today also this came up: she says she needs to know every single small detail about someone to call them their friend. even acknowledged that this was "emotionally taxing", when asked why she still does it she said she's just being dramatic

im in need of help because idk where to go from here - relationship was kinda in the books, now it's completely off but i need help diagnosing if it's worth continuing hooking up or just running for the border
Does she fuck well? If so, just tag it & that is all until you find her replacement. If not, run. This one is certifiable.
Appreciate 4