________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
My one Tinder "date" finally happened on Saturday.

I had been conversing a lot on Messenger with her, and I had definitely decided to be "friends" only, so I went very open minded about it.

Good thing I did. She is at least 50 pounds heavier than she appeared on all pictures/videos I had seen of her...

She drank 4 beers during our date, and I had 1. A friend of her showed up later, and I stayed for a while chatting with both of them. Her friend is maybe 50 pounds heavier than her still...

After I left they both went to another bar, to drink more. :O

On Sunday she had wine at home. Perhaps she's also an alcoholic... lol
ive been on plenty of tinder dates where the girl showed up and was significantly heavier and less attractive than her pictures.

unfotunately im too much of a bitch to just walk out so i always end up going through with the date and then ignoring their inevitable future text. ghosting is a dick move, but so is creating a deceitful profile.
Lol I'm definitely not ghosting anyone, but beware of pics that are taken from specific angles and only show face.

In my extremely short dating app experience I learned to look at the other pictures, not only the main one. In 90% of cases I'd say "mmm she looks good", and when checking the 2nd and 3rd pictures I'd think they weren't from the same person...

I think the main takeaway for me is: that proves that dating apps only work if you're ok with meeting lots of random people you have nothing in common with until you meet one that you click with.

I mean, I was having a great time conversing with this person on Messenger... when I met her, it wasn't only about the appearances... nothing "clicked".
And when you work with someone, or go to school with, or chat in a mall or whatever, there's a whole gamut of "things" that attract you. For me it's the way a girl looks at me, the way she moves, etc. That you can't get on an app or texting. I'm done with these
Appreciate 2
Kyngofpop676.00
King Rudi13154.00