Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
I'm taking all this in too because I rarely use dating apps and have the absolute worst luck on them when I do use them.

I have much better luck face to face, especially since I'm into non-Americans and foreigners. Met some kat at wrk two weeks ago with the wife and kids in the car and I instantly saw that he was attracted to me so I used it to my advantage giving the signs that I was "down" and speaking to him in his language. Couple days later he's at my house beating up the cooch and keeps calling back and texting asking for more, in fact just got a text while typing this. Do I feel bad for having someone that's married with children? Possibly but most likely not. When I'm done with him I can send him home to her and not be bothered with any of it...and only hit him up when I need to be broke off. Not the best sex but some is always better than none.

Point is this type of interaction would NVR happen on a dating app so that's why I'm reluctant to use them and need to be convinced that hookups happen but even more so that actual love connections happen.

I'm watching this thread and taking notes lol
It happens on apps more than you think
I'm seeing this, but how do you go from "hi" to "you're hot, wanna fuk?" on an app without the same chemistry that you would have in a face to face meeting? I've done it a few times but sending the message was ULTRA awkward and took days to get the courage to send it whereas in person there's eye contact, body language, even just a head nod sometimes for me and it's ON!

I turn borderline ferocious when that chemistry is there like any normal person would lol, but online it just doesn't feel as raw and animalistic: .

Maybe I'm doing it wrong which is why I seeing how you fellas do it to get some tips and pointers.
Your "wanna fuck" example reminded me of a story I'll post later.
It works